My weekend didn't really start until Sunday at 8pm lol (I hate working Fridays & Saturdays)
Sunday
After the movies, we went to Happy Teahouse since they closed at 2AM.The cream blend mango tapioca is AMAZING! Millions of thumbs up. My boyfriend didn't really like his taro coconut... I didn't take pictures that evening,but I did like the ambiance of the place. Here's a picture courtest of google images:
Monday
I got to wake up late, but my phone was getting blown up that the ringtone makes for an alarm.
So I woke up around 1pm.
I went to Sushi Choo Choo with Amy for lunch; then Smallcakes for some yummy cupcakes.
What's cool about Choo Choo, is that it's a moving sushi train!
Picture taken via google again lol
Picture taken via google again lol
Funniest thing? We intended on barbecuing for just the family...It later turned into a party. Pretty funny huh?
Well, it also turned into a dog party! All dogs were welcomed for some fun! They deserve to get out of the house too. It was an overall; fun day! I was so happy that I got today off! It was a lazy day for me today & the beau. We went to grab boiled crawfish, visit my grandma, & go to Target for some necessities! Now onto the pictures:


No comments:
Post a Comment