Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Adventure in Highlands Today with Lover Boy!

Today was great. Better yet, amazing! I spent it with my boyfriend!
First we went to Galleria mall because I really wanted to go to Steve Madden to purchase these boots I've been wanting forevers! && Ladies and gents may I present my new babies :
OH YEAH! HEY DERE WOAH DERE! 
I finally got them. Tears of joy*

Later I had to go to Victoria Secret bc they sent me a gift card for my birthday. 
Later boyfriend & I went to Sprinkles Cupcakes. 
Their cupcakes were the bomb.com!
Afterwards, we went to Target to buy claritans for boyfriend's allergies.
While I was there, I decided to buy a hair product called "It's a 10"
I used my mothers the other day & I loved it! It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it.

Lastly, we went to City Centre, so we could hit happy hour at Yardhouse.
MMMmm Beers and drinks for cheap?! I say YES!

Here are the photos from today. (I was so excited to use my new fish eye lens for my I-phone)




No comments:

Post a Comment