Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 & ramble...



I'm so grateful for having generous brothers. ! We're video-game geeks and IDGAF !
My brother, Henry, let me have his nintendo DS. He bought it just to play like 2 games that could only be played on the DS counsel. YAY for a nintendo DS:) OKAY anywho. I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 && so far i must say i am enjoying it ! I loved the fist 2 kingdom heart games., so me loving this wouldn't be that difficult. HAHAHA.

besides my video-game hobby, what's NEW?
-let me see..it's S P R I N G B R E A K ! WOOO. thank GOODness too! i was stressing over mid-terms and stupid academic essays. SIGH* University kills the soul and brain. LOL.
-today's my daddy`s 45th birthday! and we went to the Pappasitos! His favv.` restaurant.
-OH this past sunday i went to the ZOO with my boyfriend's friends/brothers. SO much FUN! pix.will be uploaded soooon.
-finally. I'm starting to work-out! OH YES gotta get rid of all this unnecessary fatty fat. hehe
-lastly, i'm excited for this SUNDAY..it's the practice-run for my parents new upcoming RESTAURANT.! :)

so that's about it...now off to play thy video gameth!




No comments:

Post a Comment