Wednesday, March 31, 2010



It is LOVE :)
Okayyy so yesterday my boyfriend came over! Keep in mind, I live an hour and half away from him. SO yes. It's love bahaha. We went out for crayfish (i like to call crawfish crayfish),and i kind of enjoyed it. However, my boyfriend was not to fond of it. He ordered a chicken fried steak alongside of it ,and man oh MAN that chicken steak was not delicious what-so-ever. Wish we could`ve taken it back, but we usually don't like to complain. Weird . I know. Because sometimes i feel like going back in time,so he,my boyfriend, can get his $10 back or well $11.40 that they didn't tell us about. LIKE seriously wtf. HOW is it that on the menu it states that chicken steak was a whammy of only $9.99, but when the receipt comes in it comes out saying that it valued $11.40. UGH DEFINITELY the LAST time i'm dining there. UGH waste of $27. I hated our waitress also. Her annoying raspy voice made it worse. BUT that's done with...so i guess i got off topic.. my boyfriend came over haha.
-We were watching American Idol,and I think I'm hooked on Andrew Garcia's vocals. It's different.
-MY backpack finally came in yesterday also! perfect timing! The backpack came with bandanas, so we played with them bahaha..

YEXENIA DARLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment