Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello Dere

What I am currently doing.Listening to the new Justin Timberlake CD. I am bouncing my head back and forth; it is just that AMAZEBALLS! Blue Ocean Floor is definitely my utmost favorite track on the album. Have it playing right now as I type tee-hehe .
^ When I have free time, which is rare, I enjoy catching up on blogs. The irony is, I can't ever seem to be able to keep up with mine lol. 

Recently, spring break was this past week. Can you believe I worked a total of 96 hours?! HOY, was I le miserable. That is why I am enjoying THIS time & this moment. Something good that happened? My father turned 48 years old this past Saturday. YipPEe! I love my father so much. He is a very admirable man. Works a cajillion hours that makes my measly 96 hours look like nothing. He even worked on his birthday! It was also Thien's little brothers 15th birthday, or as we Hispanics like to say, Quincenera. He even got into the spirit and took a semi-professional sweet 15 photo in his spiderman bedsheet-esque dress . LOL

I think that about does it for a mini update.

Okie-dokums, off I go to do my nails. 
-Yexenia


2 comments:

  1. dude! I must need to get my hands on his new cd cause apparently everyone says it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your comment LOL
      You probably already have the cd by now hehe

      Delete