Wednesday, December 5, 2012

That Moment.

You know that moment when you go to a Half-Price Book Store, and ask the worker if any of the bookS you want are in stock & they respond no to the first 6 books you asked for...However, when you get to the last book you ask, they reply with a merry yee, "Yes, we do seem to have that book. Please follow me this way to it." Then you awkwardly follow him to where X marks the spot. He then tells you, "Here's that new book you were asking about! We just got it in.Happy Book Shopping!." He then hands you the book and walks back to his post. You then look at the book and check the price tag. A whopping 
30 BUCKS!
Yep, I had THAT MOMENT .
I go to a Half-Price book store to NOT buy a Full-Price Book. 

A N Y W H O

Here are the books I'm excited to purchase and read :

No comments:

Post a Comment