Thursday, August 2, 2012

Camfam!

Say hello to my new baby! It's a gorgeous, pink Lomography  Fisheye camera. The name says it all. It only takes fish-eye pictures! I've seen it at Urban Outfitters & it retails for $90. Personally, I wouldn't pay that much for said camera;however, I found this bad boy for only $15 at Marshalls! Talk about a steal! I had to open it & play with it to check if there were any defects or something wrong with it... but nope nada! I'm a happy camper! Clearly, I must be obsessed with cameras. I just bought a polaroid the other day. haha. I'm a hopeless 'new collection' seeker.
-oh & on top of this amazing steal, I found 2 Archie Grand at Marshalls for a 4 bucks! It's from the "__ i met and liked" collection. I love finding hidden treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment