I've been blogging since I was 14 years of age. I find that I enjoy updating my blog..or I should say BLOGS. I seem to post certain stuff here that I normally would not post on my other site. Eh . weird .
-well anywhos. Me and my boyfriends' three year anniversary was last Wednesday! I had a marvelous time with him. Our plans to go kayaking and see the sunset did not occur due to safety concerns. To be straight forward, I really did not care where I would have been... as long as I saw him&we were together. Therefore, I was a very happy camper .
+We promised not to get each other gifts,but we ended up doing so. But these gifts had meaning and was not materialistic. I don't mean to boast, but I do consider myself a creativity whiz :) I made him a chipboard album! With highlights of our never ending excursion.Now onto the photos :
so My little puppy helped ;)
My boyfriend got me the most thoughtful gift ever... A Green Island Ficus Bonsai TREE!! It's so beautiful in person.
No comments:
Post a Comment