Monday, February 15, 2010

recently..




If there can be one word that describes my life currently, it would definitely have to be BUSY ! Thankfully I have a boyfriend who is my stress-RELIEVER!. thank GOODness too! I need a calming grace:)
-So this past weekend, it was Chinese NEW YEARS:), and honestly i had a great time. I learned some new card games bahaha. Too bad I don't put in the right decisions in them . Taking into a new culture is very eye-opening; at the same time it`s very interesting.:)..anywho, aside from learning a new card game, I also learned how to play a vietnamese game ,bau cua ca cop.
and for playing this for the first time it was incredibly F U N ! i came in with 9 bucks and left with 53$ haha:D

...OH and check out these flowers the boyfriend got me! they really do brighten up my day <3



No comments:

Post a Comment