“In an ideal world I would have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could just be a fist for punching”
-Dwight Schrute |
(i made that ring ..GO ME )
SO i SHOULD be studying for my ANISCI.LAB Final ,but I needed to vent . okay i'm lying ! this is just an excuse to get me away from that horrible text book. Regardless, I feel like i'm going to ace this exam : ). Nothing bad with being a realist . haha.
-anywhoooo .. i can't wait for winter break ! I told myself i would HAVE to procrastinate christmas shopping .. just for THIS year , so i can be in all the chaos that the mall has to offer . haha so wack i know but i have to. bahaha. ahhh i can't wait for christmas ! TRADITIONS are the best ! : )
-i'm so stoked that my boyfriend is coming over tomorrow to visit me ! i haven't seen him in over a week !! Long distance relationships suck, BUT the benefit is that we are more focused on school this way .. EDUCATION is FIRST .. well after family that is teeheee :)
-Okay i feel like i can blabber forever more , but this is going to be my end-point . My exam is in approximately 5 hours and every minute OF STUDYING counts ! i'll prolong this post later on tonight perchance since I don't have much to do after my exam. : ) hopefully i can get in , zip through that baby , and swiftly vanish from that classroom.. ohhYEAHHH !
No comments:
Post a Comment