Saturday, August 22, 2009

At a new HOME.

I just moved to my off-campus apartment and i must say i am madly in love with it ! I haven't gotten the chance to talk to my roomates since today is move in date .
-me so hungry (
oh back to what i was saying ... It's 1:18 a.m. and I'm tired from all the walking & moving items here and there. I should be sleeping , but i just can't help adoring my room :)
My favvvoorrrittteee part of this apartment is the restroom ! COLLEGE experience is good so far . lol I'm missing my family/boyfriend/puppy already though :( boo hoo .
I'll see them next SUNDAY when they come to drop off my car ! I don't know what I am going to do without driving for a whole week ! I guess I'll walk around campus :)

end - 1:21 a.m.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your apartment! I'm moving out of mine this week to go back home and I'm going to miss it! The privacy the most, its totally fun living on your own.

    ReplyDelete