Saturday, July 4, 2009

Immature People , when will they learn?

I was having a bad time sleeping and when i finally was capable of dozing off to dreamland , I wake up to my older brother , Henry , talking to my little brother , Aldo . About what ? An act of FOOLISH , IMMATURE , LACK OF RESPECT kids or hey probably adults . I ask my brother what was the matter since their voices sounded very unpleasant . He replies that someone has TP-ed our house ! Ugh I don't find it amusing what so ever . Who knows i MAY laugh at it in the future , but on a realer note , i probably won't . Now off i go to do something i loveeeeeeee doing ... SHOPPING !

[ U P D A T E ]
Okay , so I juse came back from a necessary need of shopping , & one thing or well one person made my day ... I had to return this MAC foundation for another since it was wayyy to light for me . While the benevolent worker aided me , someone comes from behind me and hugs me . I quickly turn around and see that it's my old manager ! I was so happy to see her ; it's been months since I last saw her ! Now she works for MAC ...which means i'll be seeing her more often :D

No comments:

Post a Comment